Hollister Staffing & The Hollister Institute are looking for an exceptional Executive Assistant (EA), or as we view it an “Expert in Action”! We are looking for someone to keep our organization pumping and to be an integral part of our team. Supporting our female CEO, this role will play a vital part in sustaining and enhancing our success as a company now in its 30th year.
Some of What You’ll Do:
- Anticipate the executives needs and be proactive about achieving them
- Oversee and coordinate highly-detailed and complex calendar, meeting itineraries, conference calls, navigate frequent travel logistics
- Organize Hollister Institute events and trainings
- Support and manage various personal and ad hoc items
- Provide organized and flexible administrative support to CEO and Vice President with follow-up on actions/deliverables.
- Apply thoughtful leadership and ideas in administrative areas
- Create exceptional communications in written, verbal, and electronic formats so as to be understood clearly by internal and external stakeholders
- Key liaison for internal and external stakeholders (clients)
- Prepare agendas and execute on scheduling and follow-up of meetings; taking meeting minutes and managing action items
- Draft/Create correspondence including emails, letters, memos, cards, and meeting minutes
- Own executive’s expense reports - partner closely with Accounting and Finance
- Accompany CEO to various professional events
- Partner closely with internal teams
- Understand and be able to speak to our values and services offered
- Other duties as required
Some of What You Must Bring to the Role:
- Consistent communicator, dependable follow up and thorough planner
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to handle stressful, and extremely fast-moving situations
- Unquestionable personal code of confidentiality, ethics, integrity, diversity and trust.
- Able to successfully navigate within varying degrees of ambiguity in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven mastery of Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, iPhone and ability to learn new apps/programs and resolve technical issues.
- Ability to solve problems, take initiative, anticipate CEO’s needs
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through to successful completion, often with deadline pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Hollister Careers - Executive Assistant" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled