For the second year in a row, Hollister Staffing has been named one of Boston’s Best Places To Work. Hollister Staffing is a medium-sized staffing agency on State Street specializing in Accounting and Finance, Technology, and Administration and Human Resources positions. Hollister has positioned itself as one of the go-to agencies in Boston because of its dedication to both clients and candidates as well as its superior approach to service and unique in-house culture. Hollister is growing and is in search of a driven and qualified Human Resources Director.
Hollister Staffing’s Human Resources Director will oversee all employee policies, organize company initiatives, manage various internal programs, provide coaching on employee relations, and be a part of the leadership team. It is vital that this Human Resources Director has effective communication and problem-solving skills. If you are interested in this role and would like to learn more, please submit a copy of your resume today!
- Creating and enforcing all company employee policies to adhere to all Federal, State, and Local laws
- Developing HR practices, procedures and policies
- Establishing and maintaining the Hollister employee handbook
- Recruiting and interviewing potential Hollister Staffing internal employees
- Conducting exit interviews and managing the off-boarding process, relaying feedback to the leadership team
- Driving all hiring, promotion, and disciplinary action of employees in coordination with managers
- Providing input on the creation and revision of job descriptions
- Implementing and spearheading quarterly performance reviews
- Conducting internal new hire training and on-boarding procedures
- Organizing company initiatives and celebrations in line with Hollister’s culture and dedication to giving back
- Managing time off calendars, background checks, and Hollister’s internship program
- Providing coaching and insight to employee relations issues
- Assisting the Leadership team and team managers to identify exceptional leaders and creating a development plan
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of three years’ experience as a Human Resources Generalist
- Deep understanding of employment principles, best practices, and local/state/federal laws
- Able to present information clearly to top management, public groups, and boards of directors
- Comfortable working independently and building out a strong HR team
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Must be proficient in all MS Office applications
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Hollister Careers - HR Director" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled