Hollister Staffing is currently seeking an energetic, sales focused individual to join us as a Recruiter on our Administrative & HR team in Boston, MA. You will be joining an amazing team with years of experience, a focus on teamwork and collaboration that works competently with both candidates and clients. We’ve created a culture rich with open-communication, sharing, training and coaching. We like to work hard and play well. If you like working with people, building relationships, have a bit of a competitive spirit in you, understand the importance of customer service and enjoy personal face-to-face interaction, please apply so that we can share more about who we are and learn more about you.
- Build relationships with candidates and clients
- Develop creative recruiting strategies to attract qualified candidates to meet client specifications/needs
- Source, screen, and identify qualified candidates primarily for direct hire opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Meet regularly with team identifying all client needs
- Track and build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, media, and internet sites
- Negotiating fee agreements and salaries
- Leverage resources to recruit the highest caliber candidates through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, online social networking and job boards, and utilizing local media resources
- Make calls to and visit clients and prospects to learn and understand their culture, discuss services, and resolve issues, to gain a better understanding of client environment and needs, maximize level of customer service, and encourage relationship building.
- Participate in Hollister Staffing- on-boarding process and training
- Matching great talent/people with great companies
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of recruiting, staffing or sales experience preferred
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships and networks
- A genuine desire to build a career, grow personally and with our company
Recruiter Skills include:
Strong Written and Verbal skills, Phone Skills, People Skills, Computer Skills, Results Driven, Time Management, Professionalism, Multitasking, Organization and Project Management Skills
To learn more about this exciting opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and state "Hollister Careers - Recruiting Manager" as the email subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled