We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the most well-known university centers in the Boston area! This is a temporary position and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and be a multi-tasker.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
· Presentation preparation including editing, proofreading, and distributing materials.
· Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
· Coordinate arrangements for visitors and helping in the preparation of events as needed.
· Review formal documents and keep records.
· Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, some clerical duties, updating contacts, etc.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 1+ years of experience in an office environment and/or data entry experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.