We are seeking for a Bilingual Office Assistant to join the very fun staff of one of our clients in the property management industry in Boston! This position is temporary, it could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and is very friendly. Join this great company!
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Enter data into the company’s system, and keep the system updated.
• Greet visitors and answer phone calls/emails.
• Assisting residents of the property, such as issuing passes, accepting rent checks, etc.
• Managing the inventory of office supplies and assisting with ordering new inventory.
• Manage and distribute incoming mail and coordinate outgoing of mail.
• Provide community information resources to clients.
• Performing other office tasks and engage in special projects as requested.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Experience working in a professional office environment is preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Spanish proficiency required.
• Customer service experience strongly preferred.
• Detail orientation and ability to multi task.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure.