We are seeking a Front Desk Medical Assistant to join the staff of one of our clients, a well-known health center in Boston! This position is temporary, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and is very welcoming. Join this great company!
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Maintain records updated in the company’s system.
• Greet visitors, answer inquiries via email and phone calls.
• Manage calendar scheduling of patients, reviews and process provider’s information
• Support particular providers at times, with academic and personal schedules, clinic sessions, travel, meetings, etc.
• Manage the inventory of office supplies and assisting with ordering new inventory.
• Obtain revenue by recording and updating financial information.
• Performing other office tasks as requested.
• Associate's degree or equivalent experience.
• 2 years of Experience working in a medical site or environment is preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Customer service experience strongly preferred.
• Detail orientation, ability to maintain confidential information, and ability to multi task.