We are looking for an Executive Assistant to join one of our clients in the Healthcare industry in the Waltham! This is a temporary position, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have excellent computer skills, and be able to multitask. You will work supporting some of the company’s general counsels. Join a dynamic, fast paced environment!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume!
· Document preparation and organization, including editing and distributing materials.
· Provide coordination and administrative support the executive office.
· Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
· Coordinate logistics for meetings of the Board of Trustees, and other committees.
· Ensure administrative needs are met as needed.
· Plan and prepare some meetings and events.
· Engage in special projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 2+ years of Executive Support experience or other equivalent administrative experience.
· Experience with Microsoft Office.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.