We are seeking a capable and organized Senior Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the finest University centers in the Cambridge, MA! This is a temporary position, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and have a passion for the arts. Join this fast-paced environment! Please respond with your resume if you are interested!
· Support with heavy calendar management and travel arrangement.
· Financial responsibilities: accounts payable and receivable. Reconciling monthly statements, approving requests for payment, travel invoices, credit card purchases etc.
· Serve as first point of contact to visitors, answering any questions.
· Handle mail, maintain office supplies and equipment.
· Onboarding personnel and interns, as well as approving hours for temporary workers.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 5+ years of experience with administrative support/events support.
· Experience with Concur, SAP, and Coupa are a plus.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook callendar.