One of our clients, a prestigious university in the Cambridge, MA, is looking for a Development Assistant to join their team! This is a temporary position, that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be well-spoken, able to multi-task, have a high-level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and be very adaptable. Join this great institution!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
• Support two fundraisers calendar, scheduling, and making travel arrangements.
• Coordinate meetings, prepare agendas and materials.
• Coordinate, compose and edit emails/correspondence.
• Process expense of travel, requisitions, request for payment, etc.
• Engage in special projects as needed.
• High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 3+ years of experience in an office environment or related experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
• Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, especially Excel & Word.
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suit software is highly preferred.