We are seeking a capable and organized Executive Assistant to join the staff of a healthcare company in the Boston area! This is a temporary position, that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have excellent computer skills, and be able to multitask. You will work closely with the CEO. Join a dynamic, fast paced environment!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume!
· Presentation preparation including editing and distributing materials.
· Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
· Research and analyze data to support any projects sponsored by the executives.
· Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, updating contacts, etc.
· Plan and prepare meetings and various events.
· Manage travel arrangements, expenses and reimbursements.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
· 3-5 years of Administrative experience supporting C-level executives.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Excellent ability to communicate effectively and work independently.
· Excellent computer skills, especially with excel.