We are looking for a Finance Coordinator for a well-known Higher Education Center in Cambridge! This is a temporary position that starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be organized, analytical, and able to track multiple tasks. This candidate will provide financial support to multiple faculty members and perform several administrative support functions.
Interested applicants can respond with your resume.
· Manage financial activity in the database
· Coordinate the weekly time collection of contractors working at the Information Systems and Technology department
· Attend project management meetings and document them
· Research discrepancies and resolve problems
· Coordinate the creation and distribution of project funding memos
· Engage in special projects if needed
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (finance or accounting would be a plus)
· 2+ years of financial, accounting, office, or related experience
· Strong organizational skills, as well as attention to detail
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel