One of our clients, a medical center in a well-known University in Watertown, is looking for a Provider Information Coordinator Coordinator to join their team! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have experience with data entry, and excellent communication skills. Join a dynamic, fast paced environment, and work alongside the Provider Information Supervisor!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
• Communicate with internal and external customers regarding practitioner information.
• Maintain confidential practitioner information
• Input and Maintain out of plan provider data to ensure accuracy for payment into systems like TAHPA, DIAMOND, CACTUS, etc.
• Solve tax identification issues for providers when needed.
• Enter initial applications into the system.
• Coordinate internal mail.
• Engage in special projects assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 1-2 years of experience in the Health Care field preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, and experience in database management system.