We are seeking for a Receptionist to join the great staff of an investment management company in Boston! This position is temporary, it might become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and is very friendly. Join this great company!
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Enter Data into the company’s system.
• Greet visitors and answer phone calls.
• Managing the inventory of office supplies and assisting with ordering new inventory.
• Manage incoming mail and coordinate outgoing of mail.
• Provide services information to clients.
• Performing other administrative tasks as requested.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Experience working in a professional office environment is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Customer service experience strongly preferred.
• Detail orientation and ability to multi task.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure.