We are seeking a capable and organized Facilities Assistant to join the team of a technology company in Bedford, MA! This is a temporary position and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and be a multi-tasker.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
· Filing, cataloging, and sorting materials
· Calendar and scheduling management, as well as greeting visitors
· Coordinate arrangements for visitors and helping in the preparation of events
· Help in the office move, packing and unpacking of the office
· Ensure administrative needs are met and assist in special projects.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· High school degree required,
· 0-1 years of experience in an office environment and/or data entry experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.