Our client, an insurance company in Boston, is looking for a Claims Processor to join their fast-paced team. The Claims Processor will work towards solving existing issues regarding auto claims and develop methods to minimize recurring problems related to auto property damage claims. The Claims Processor will also be expected to work with a sense of urgency and support other departments as needed. If you are an autonomous worker and wish to work for a prestigious company, then this opportunity is perfect for you!
If you are interested and have immediate availability, please apply today with a copy of your resume.
· Enter data and review information
· Research and assist with claims related issues
· Assist in web updates as needed
· Receive and process requests and check quality
· Gather data on and comply with all company guidelines and policies, as well as laws and regulations
· Serve as the point of contact for claims
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Experience with data entry
· Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and troubleshoot
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Excellent communication, attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidential information