We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the finest University centers in the Cambridge! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and have a passion for international culture. Join this fast-paced environment!
If you are passionate about learning about other cultures and are interested, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!
· Prepare presentations for meetings.
· Support with heavy calendar management, scheduling meetings and lab time, etc.
· Assist in the preparation of events, and reconciling receipts from travel.
· Monitor invoices, expenses and process requests for payment and reimbursement.
· Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administer mail, draft letters, perform administrative and financial duties, update contacts, etc.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 2+ years of experience with administrative support.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, SAP, and Concur
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.