One of our clients is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team on a contract basis. This position starts immediately and is located in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, customer service oriented, and has good sense of urgency. If you are interested, please reply with your resume.
· Greet visitors, business associates and new applicants
· Complete telephone reception as directed: receive calls well; redirect calls appropriately to staff, or other locations.
· Process and distribute mail around program campus: includes taking mail to post office, UPS, Fed Ex or other locations if urgency of delivery is required. Fed Ex drop-off locations as needed. Track packages to confirm receipt at destination.
· Maintain photo copier, printers, fax and postage machines to ensure all equipment is working properly. Place calls to vendors for maintenance service as needed.
· Assure office supplies are stocked. Includes making sure the program has adequate materials such as copier paper, pens, and the administrative building is stocked with coffee products for staff and visitors. Contacting Vendors as needed.
· Report any outages to our maintenance supervisor or IT support representative as soon as possible to keep systems running smoothly.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Experience in an office environment.
· Excellent verbal and written communication.
· Experience with Microsoft Office and outlook calendar.
· Detail and customer service orientation.
Compensation: $13-17 per hour depending on experience