We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the most well-known university centers in the Boston area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts soon. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of an Office environment, and be a multi-tasker.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
· Presentation preparation including editing, proofreading, and distributing materials.
· Heavy calendar and scheduling management.
· Manage financial aspects for research groups including approving requisitions and purchase orders, filing invoices, reconciling accounts, obtaining reimbursements, etc.
· Coordinate arrangements for visitors and helping in the preparation of events as needed.
· Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, some clerical duties, updating contacts, etc.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 2+ years of experience in an office environment and/or administrative role.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Experience with Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro.