Hollister Staffing is a well-recognized staffing company located in the heart of Boston, MA. Our mission is to deliver a consistent experience of excellence by effectively connecting talent with opportunity. To make this process even more effective we are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join our team on a permanent basis.
The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for improving recruiting processes, writing and posting job descriptions, and updating the system with new information. The ideal candidate has ability to maintain confidential information and has experience with an Applicant Tracking System.
If you are interested, reply with a resume!
· Write job descriptions and post jobs in online job boards
· Update database with correct current candidate and client information
· Build and update weekly and monthly reports, as well as maintain team dashboards
· Serve as liaison between company and active employees with in depth payroll and benefits needs
· Check references for all candidates starting work with our company
· Create and update training manuals and other trainings for new hires
· Represent the company at career fairs
· Engage in special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1-2 years of Human Resources or office experience
· Experience with Applicant Tracking System, Salesforce is a plus
· Excellent experience with Microsoft Office
· Great communication skills and ability to prioritize
· Organizational skills and detail orientation required