One of our clients, a well-known technology startup in Lawrence, MA, is looking for a Program Administrator to join their team! This is a 3 months temporary position that it starts soon, with the potential of becoming permanent for the right candidate. The ideal candidate will be well-spoken, able to multi-task, have professionalism, and excellent communication skills. Join a dynamic, fast paced environment and work with the operations team!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
• Develop residential, student life, and socio-emotional components to the program
• Coordinate program logistic, including student arrival, residential orientation, curriculum, events, travel, financial documents, reimbursements, stipend payments, etc.
• Serve as primary point of contact for students enrolled in company program. As a liaison with internship host company organizations
• Maintain communication continuity and foster engagement with other companies
• Develop program elements timeline, and support instructional team with data
• Mediate interpersonal conflicts and develop emergency protocol, responding to any emergency situations that may arise
• Generate reports including assessment’s data
• Assist with fundraising activities and develop plan for alumni engagement
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1+ years of experience in administration or previous experience in project administration
• Experience with programs, events and projects
• Strong attention to detail, time management skills, and ability to multitask
• Excellent Microsoft Office abilities
• Customer service skills, and ability to maintain calm during stressful situations