We are seeking a Manuscript Assistant to join the team one of our clients in the healthcare industry in Waltham! This Manuscript Assistant position is temporary, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail-oriented, very organized, and a professional multi-tasker.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume today!
• Revise and verify completeness of new, and resubmitted manuscripts and videos, and make edits if necessary
• Contact authors to address issues with submission, and serve as their primary contact regarding submission requirements and status’
• Prepare new, revised, and resubmitted manuscripts and videos for assessment, and enter manuscript submission on behalf of authors when necessary
• Answer calls regarding inquiries, answer questions as necessary, and redirect calls appropriately
• Provide general administrative and other editorial support for the office as needed
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a medical or academic environment
• Excellent writing and spoken skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong communication and detail orientation skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly