We are seeking a capable and organized Sales Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the most well-known education companies in the Boston area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, love traveling, and be a multi-tasker.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
· Creating sales tools and documents that will be used by customers
· Heavy calendar and scheduling management
· Ensure customer’s payments are up to date, and communicate with them regarding that
· Problem solve with customers regarding missing of materials or payments
· Review documents, update and keep records in the company’s system
· Engage in other projects as assigned
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
· 1+ years of experience in an office environment and/or data entry experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask