One of our clients, a well-known cultural non-profit organization in Boston, is looking for a Recruiter to join their team. The Recruitment Support Specialist will be responsible for assisting in their hiring process of temporary seasonal employees. This position is a 3-month contract. The ideal candidate has ability to maintain confidential information and experience with the recruitment process.
Interested applicants may reply with a resume.
· Communicate effectively with managers regarding employees’ contracts and dates
· Update database with correct current information
· Post job descriptions on the company’s ATS system
· Ensure hiring policies are being correctly followed for employees
· Work alongside HR department in the applicant screening process and scheduling interviews
· Conduct phone screens for temporary seasonal positions at the company
· Engage in special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 1+ years of high-volume recruitment experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook Calendar, and Applicant Tracking Systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Experience in administration and human resources is desirable
· Great organizational skills and detail orientation