We are seeking for an Office Manager to join the staff of one of our clients, a real estate company in Cambridge! This Office Manager position is temporary, that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and is a professional multi-tasker.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Answer phones, greet visitors, and respond to customer inquiries
• Maintain office supplies and equipment, ordering supplies and scheduling maintenance as needed
• Oversee and approve invoices and update information in company’s system
• Maintain relationships between vendors and suppliers
• Create marketing materials and coordinate advertisement as needed
• Supervise call center: recruit and interview staff, train and manage new staff, etc.
• Coordinate with finance department, ensuring appropriate delivery of records, deposits, banking information, etc.
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Experience working in a professional office environment and/or administrative role
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to lift 10 pounds
• Detail orientation and ability to multi task
• Strong customer service skills
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure
Compensation: $22-25 per hour temporary // $60k permanent