We are seeking for an Office Assistant to join the staff of one of our clients, a Technology company in Danvers! This Office Assistant position is a temporary position, that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and a professional multi-tasker. Join this great company!
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Greet visitors and assist with updating data in the system.
• Answer inquiries from clients via phone and emails.
• Manage the inventory of office supplies and assisting with ordering new inventory.
• Coordinate incoming mail and coordinate outgoing of mail.
• Manage calendar scheduling and some clerical duties.
• Perform all other office tasks as requested.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Experience working in a professional office environment is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel and word.
• Detail orientation and ability to multi task.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure.
Compensation: $16-17 per hour temporary // $40-45 permanent