One of our clients, a well-known university in Cambridge, is looking for a Program Associate to join their team! This is a 3-6 months contract position, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, have a high-level of professionalism, excellent communication skills, and data entry experience. Join this dynamic, fast paced environment!
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
· Serve as primary point of contact for customer, faculty, and assistant’s inquiries
· Assist with program registrations: working on a CRM system, preparing and editing invoices, processing purchases, and setting up program offerings
· Maintain program web page, assuring quality and troubleshooting
· Order necessary supplies for the program as needed
· Write program descriptions, create schedules, and update logistics questionnaires
· Coordinate logistics for running onsite programs and registration sessions
· Engage in special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
· 2-3 years of experience in administrative support
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
· Excellent Microsoft Office abilities, and experience with CRM systems (Salesforce is a plus), as well as cloud-based programs (e.g., concur, SAP, Quip, Asana)
· Ability to travel locally and work some evenings and/or weekends