One of our clients, a well-known university in Cambridge, is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join their incredible team for 3-4 months. The position will start immediately! The Email Marketing Specialist will focus on Email marketing within the marketing team, and will write reports for internal and external audiences. The ideal candidate for this role is driven, organized, has great communication skills, and ready to enhance their network.
Interested applicants, please apply with a copy of your resume now for immediate consideration!
· Maintain and assist with marketing materials leveraging email flow
· Utilize marketing tools to create and send event communications, newsletters, announcements, etc., to internal and external audiences
· Create and edit HTML emails and templates
· Format graphic files for emails as needed
· Use DreamWeaver for some of the email campaigns
· Engage in special projects as needed
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 1+ years of marketing experience
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and MAC systems
· Excellent experience utilizing DreamWeaver
· Experience with HTML, CSS, and CMS platforms is a must
· Ability to manage systems: Lyris, Constant Contact, Exact Target, MailChimp, etc.