We are seeking an organized Project Assistant to join a fast-paced team at a healthcare organization in Pittston, PA! This is a 6-month+ contract position to start immediately. This role is working directly with the manager of a technology team. We are looking for someone detail oriented, who can track, manage and organize high volumes of information including, but not limited to: SOW’s, contracts, timesheets, timelines etc.
The ideal candidate will be extremely organized, detail oriented, have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and able to pick up new database systems and technologies quickly.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume.
• Assist on special projects and track high volumes of information.
• Handle data entry, SOW’s, contracts, timesheets, timelines, etc.
• Work in a CRM system, preparing and editing invoices and processing purchases
• Support the manager of the technology team with scheduling, meeting minutes etc.
• Review formal documents and keep records.
• Order necessary supplies for the program as needed
• Handle email correspondence, communicate with outside vendors and internal staff.
• Gather data and comply with all company guidelines and policies, as well as laws and regulations
• Ensure administrative needs are met, for example administering mail, drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, updating contacts, etc.
• Assist with filing and documentation, updating information in the company’s system.
• General administrative duties.
• 1+ years of experience in an office environment and/or data entry experience.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word).
• Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce a plus).
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred.
• Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, and troubleshoot.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.