One of our clients, a technology in Wilmington, MA, is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for improving their hiring process, writing job descriptions, and updating the system with new information. This position is a 4-6 months contract, it starts immediately, and it might become permanent for the right candidate. The ideal candidate has ability to maintain confidential information and experience with calendar management.
If you are interested, reply with a resume!
· Write job descriptions and post jobs in online job boards and newspapers
· Update complex database with correct current information
· Source, phone-screen, and interview candidates
· Work alongside the hiring team to improve recruiting methods
· Collect and input data in the system
· Engage in special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree required
· 6-12 months HR experience preferred
· Proven knowledge of calendar management scheduling required
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication and analytical skills, and ability to prioritize
· Great organizational skills and detail orientation
Compensation: $17-20 per hour temporary // $45-50k permanent