We are seeking for a Receptionist/Office Assistant to join the very fun staff of one of our clients in the Boston area! This position is temporary, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and is very friendly. Join this great company!
If you are interested and would like to be considered, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Enter Data into the company’s system
• Greet visitors and answer phone calls
• Manage the inventory of office supplies and assist with ordering new inventory
• Calendar management
• Provide information about company to clients and redirect calls if necessary
• Performing other office tasks as requested
• High school degree or equivalent
• Experience working in a professional office environment preferred
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Customer service experience strongly preferred
• Detail orientation and ability to multi task
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure
Compensation: $15-18 per hour depending on experience