We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant II to join the team of one of the finest University centers in the Cambridge, MA! This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and enjoy working with student support services. Join this fast-paced environment!
If you are interested, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!
· Prepare presentations for meetings.
· Support with heavy calendar management, travel preparation, ordering office supplies, etc.
· Key contact for students and other institute personnel, responding to inquiries.
· Schedule and coordinate exam accommodations and other appointments for students.
· Create purchase orders, journal voucher transfers, documentation and reconciliation.
· Design artwork for giveaways that represents the department.
· Coordinate commencement activities, such as: participate in meetings, recruit staff, track registration of guests, respond to inquiries, etc.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 3+ years of experience with administrative support.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
· Strong attention to detail, ability to establish boundaries.