We are seeking a capable and organized Senior Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the finest University centers in the Cambridge, MA! This is a temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office. Join this fast-paced environment!
If you are interested, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!
· Prepare presentations for meetings.
· Answer inquiries from incoming and current students, teachers, and staff via phone and email.
· Support with heavy calendar management and travel preparation.
· Monitor budget and expenditure.
· Proofreading and editing special documents.
· General office management and administrative duties.
· Engage in special projects as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· 2-4 years of experience with office/administrative support.
· Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to use discretion while handling sensitive material.
· Strong attention to detail, ability to establish boundaries.