We are seeking an Energetic Customer Service Representative – Private Events to join the team one of our clients in the Events industry in Cambridge! This position is temporary, with potential of becoming permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is friendly and welcoming, very organized, and a professional multi-tasker.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume today!
• Answer requests and questions from customers over the phone, and email.
• Work closely with sales team, facilitating transfer of client to operations staff.
• Maintain and update internal CRM system with client information.
• Assist in special projects and events as needed.
• Manage customer and client needs, and prioritize urgent needs.
• Manage calendar schedule of private events.
• High school degree or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
• 2+ years of experience with customer service/sales.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Drive.
• Experience with Customer Relationship Management system.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
Compensation: $17-19 per hour temporary // $45k permanent