We are seeking for a Receptionist to join the staff of nonprofit organization located in Boston, MA. This is a contract position, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and speaks spanish. Join this great company!
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Enter Data into the company’s system.
• Greet visitors, answer and transfer phone calls.
• Managing the inventory of office supplies and assisting with ordering new inventory.
• Manage incoming mail and coordinate outgoing of mail.
• Manage catering needs for some events and meetings.
• Performing other office tasks as requested.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Experience working in a professional office environment is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
• Customer service experience strongly preferred.
• Detail orientation and ability to multi task.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure.