One of our clients, a wholesale distributor company in Norwood, is looking for a Recruiter to join their team. The Recruiter will be responsible for assisting in the hiring process of temporary seasonal employees. This position is temporary, with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate has experience with the recruitment process, and the ability of maintaining confidential information.
Interested applicants may reply with a resume.
· Communicate effectively with managers regarding employees’ contracts and dates
· Update database with correct current information, and document correspondence with current candidates
· Responsible for full-cycle recruiting, including job posting, screening resumes, phone screening, interviewing candidates, and sending out offer letters
· Process background checks and communicate with hiring managers
· Participate and research hiring events
· Ensure hiring policies are being correctly followed for employees
· Engage in special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3+ years of high-volume recruitment experience in a corporate/agency setting
· Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook Calendar, and Applicant Tracking Systems
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Great organizational skills and detail orientation
· Ability to travel to other locations
Compensation $30-35 per hour temporary // $60-70k permanent