One of our clients, a well-known telehealth company in Boston, MA, is looking for a Medical Biller to join their team on a contract basis, this position has the potential of going permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The Medical Biller role is perfect for someone who is detail oriented, has great problem-solving skills, loves to do research, is driven, and autonomous.
Interested applicants, please respond with a resume!
· Ensure that the online medical billing team is submitting claims effectively
· Review and appeal denied and unpaid claims, as well as receive and process incoming payments
· Coach online medical billing team according to departments standards
· Ensure teams are using CPT/HCPCS codes appropriately, and manage bill cue
· Manage claims and payment vendor relationships
· Build reports and represent online medical billing team
· 4+ years of experience in healthcare billing
· Experience with Change healthcare, CMS/AMA billing guidelines, Claim master, Emedeon Complete Office, and healthcare revenue cycle
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
· Attention to detail, and ability to maintain confidential information