One of our clients, a major customer goods company in Boston, MA, is looking for a Benefits Administrator to join their team. This position is a temporary position and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate is goal oriented, great with people, and has good experience with Excel.
Interested applicants may respond with your resume!
· Manage budget of department
· Participate in open auditing
· Manage wellness plan
· Collect invoices from benefits vendors
· Enter and update data in the company’s system
· Be a central contact for employment related questions about benefits
· Special projects as directed by team
· High school diploma required
· 1+ years of Benefits or HR experience
· Previous HR database system/coordination experience is preferred