We are seeking for an Office Manager to join the staff of one of our clients, a research institute in Woburn! This Office Assistant position is temporary, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is detail oriented, knows how to work in a fast-paced environment, knows what to prioritize, and a professional multi-tasker. Join this great company!
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume.
• Manage with data entry in the company’s system.
• Assist with payroll and maintain records with Quickbooks.
• Answer calls and make calls to clients regarding billing information.
• Help with receiving data for accounts receivable purposes.
• Perform all other office tasks as requested.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Experience working in a professional office environment is strongly preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel.
• Excellent experience with Quickbooks.
• Detail orientation and ability to multi task.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment while keeping composure.