Small, growing CPA firm is seeking a Tax Accountant to join their team. The firm has four partners and is located in the Woburn, MA area. This position will report directly to the Principal and work closely with them to guide clients through the audit & appeal process. Ideal opportunity for an outgoing, unreserved recent college graduate with an accounting degree or an entry level accounting professional looking to expand their skills and knowledge.
Company has many recent acquisitions and has begun expanding into new areas. They offer a great opportunity to get involved in many aspects of the business’ day to day responsibilities, perfect for an individual looking to grow into a leadership position. Company offers great work/life balance and a close-knit team environment.
· Guide clients through audit & appeal process
· Consult and build relationships with clients
· Point of contact for the IRS
· Gather, compile, and analyze information to support tax reporting and identify issues that require resolution
· Prepare accurate and timely simple and complex tax returns
· Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field
· CPA / interest to acquire CPA a plus
· Interest in growing and learning within tax field