One of our clients, a well-known nonprofit organization in Pembroke, MA, is looking for a HR Assistant to join their team. This position is a temporary position and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate is goal oriented, great with people, and has experience with HR.
Interested applicants may respond with your resume!
· Schedule meetings and interviews
· Assist with recruiting, completing phone screens, sourcing candidates, and setting up interviews
· Coordinate new hire orientation and facilitating the collection of paperwork such as I-9 and W-4
· Process background checks, verify I-9s, and collect reference checks
· Maintain electronic database by updating information, assisting the Training Coordinator with database information, online ADP payroll changes, submitting requests for CORI forms, etc.
· Receive and distribute mail, fax documents, update staff phone listings, etc.
· Conduct benefits enrollment for new employees and/or changes for current employees
· Be a central contact for employees’ questions
· Special projects as directed by team
· High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree is a plus
· 1-3 years of Human Resources or administrative experience
· Previous HR database system/coordination experience is preferred