We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of an asset management company in the Boston! This is a 6-12 month contract position, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and be a multi-tasker.
Interested applicants can please respond with your resume, and we will get in touch with you!
· Work closely with International Support to facilitate the on-boarding process
· Coordinate with vendor relationships, assisting vendors with document vendor information, licenses, users, contact details, billing, etc.
· Heavy calendar and scheduling management
· Develop and implement training modules
· Review formal documents and keep records
· Ensure administrative needs are met, for example drafting letters of reference and correspondence, memos and reports, updating contacts in the database, etc.
· Engage in special projects as needed
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
· 1+ years of experience in an office environment and/or data entry experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Experience with Microsoft Office is a must, experience with online training tools such as WebEx, and Business Continuity Program Management are a plus