An investment management company in Boston is looking for a Compliance Specialist to join the team! This Compliance Specialist position is an 6+ months open ended contract, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role has great Word and Excel abilities, is very organized, and has interest in the investment industry.
If you are interested, please submit a copy of your resume today!
• Monitor client investment guidelines for client accounts, and problem-solve some exceptions.
• Assist with data entry of financial and non-financial transactions.
• Assist compliance manager reviewing, analyzing and interpreting new client guidelines. As well as coding those guidelines into the system, testing client restrictions found, etc.
• Oversee implementation of procedures across all teams.
• Monitor compliance alerts in Charles River Compliance System (CRD) daily.
• Engage in special projects as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, finance, or management preferred.
• Strong experience with Charles River Compliance (CDR) rule coding.
• 5+ years of investment adviser guideline compliance experience preferred.
• Strong communication and analytical skills. As well as strong attention to detail.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
• Exposure to fixed income securities and prior experience with foreign exchange contracts is a plus.
Compensation: $20-30 per hour depending on experience