One of our clients, a well-known life sciences firm in Billerica, MA, is looking for a HR Generalist to join their team. This position is a temporary position and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate is goal oriented, great with people, and has experience with HR.
Interested applicants may respond with your resume!
· Coordinate and prepare training meeting logistics
· Process background and reference checks
· Prepare documentation for new hires, terminations and other projects as needed
· Maintain the company's HR intranet site to keep information current
· Research new methods of talent acquisition and benefits
· Maintain records and compile reports from the HR information system database
· Be a central contact for employment related questions such as leaves, benefits, pay, etc.
· Engage in special projects as needed
· Bachelor's degree required
· 5+ years of HR or equivalent administrative experience
· Previous HR database system/coordination experience is preferred