We are seeking an Energetic Network Operations Center Specialist to join the team of one of our clients, a well-known telehealth company in Boston! This position is temporary, could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is friendly, very organized, and have interest in healthcare operations.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume today!
• Answer provider-related requests and questions over the phone and email.
• Assist with data entry and documentation of calls.
• Manage customers and prioritize urgent needs.
• Monitor real-time call traffic.
• Manage and support the company’s applications and production systems.
• Monitor intra-day staffing levels and provider availability.
• Track and document all support provided using Salesforce.
• Performing all other projects as requested.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in Customer Service.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office required and Salesforce is a plus.