We are seeking an Energetic Customer Service Representative to join the team one of our clients in the insurance industry! This Customer Service Representative position is temporary, and it starts immediately. The best candidate for this role is friendly and welcoming, is very organized, and a professional multi-tasker.
If you are interested and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit a copy of your resume today!
• Answer requests and questions from customers over the phone, and email.
• Assist with data entry.
• Manage customers and prioritize urgent needs.
• Assist with calendar management.
• Document customer’s activity accurately in the system.
• High school degree or equivalent.
• 1+ years of experience with customer service/sales.
• Strong writing and spoken skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.