We are seeking a capable and organized Financial Assistant! This is a temporary position that could become permanent, that starts immediately at a well-known University in the Boston area. The ideal candidate will be organized, analytical, and able to track multiple tasks. This candidate will provide financial support to multiple faculty members and perform several administrative support functions. Join a dynamic and fast paced environment!
Interested applicants can respond with your resume!
· Manage the financial activity of research projects
· Monitor and reconcile account activity and perform account maintenance
· Research discrepancies and resolve problems
· Review and approve invoices
· Develop proposal budgets and prepare current and pending support
· Prepare budgets for specific projects, and develop summary of reports of financial data
· Maintain records, files, and documentation
· Engage in special projects if needed
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
· 3+ years of financial, accounting, office, or related experience
· Strong organizational and analytical skills, as well as attention to detail
· Strong experience with Microsoft Office, including Excel
· Proficiency with SAP and Cognos is a plus
· Excellent written verbal and communication skills