One of our clients, a non-profit company in Boston, MA, is looking for a HR Assistant to join their team. This position is a temporary position, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate is goal oriented, great with people, and speaks fluent spanish.
Interested applicants may respond with your resume!
· Schedule meetings and interviews
· Coordinate and prepare for meetings
· Process background checks and reference checks
· Collect and prepare documentation for new hires and terminations
· Maintain the company's system to keep information current
· Maintain and update records, as well as compile reports from the HR database
· Be a central contact for employment related questions