We are seeking a capable and organized Administrative Assistant to join the team of one of the finest University centers in the Cambridge area! This is a temporary position that could become permanent for the right candidate, and it starts immediately. The ideal candidate will be very organized, have knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office, and have a passion for international culture. Join this fast-paced environment!
If you are passionate about learning about other cultures and are interested, please respond with your resume. We will get in touch with you!
· Prepare presentations for meetings.
· Support the Faculty Director with heavy calendar management, scheduling appointments and interviews, etc.
· Assist in the preparation of events, such coordinate with venues, catering, vendors, etc.
· Manage office operations and “e-office” electronic database.
· Responsible for processing the on-line tuition deposits of accepted students; confirming and updating the enrollment status of candidates, and other student related tasks.
· Preparation and mailing Admissions packages to admitted students.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
· Atleast 3 years of professional experience.
· Excel and PowerPoint proficiency. Experience with a CMS (WordPress, Ektron) and CRM (Slate) highly desired. Prior experience using the Technolutions Slate suite of products is preferred. Expected to use web-based tools, such as Slate, SharePoint and Qualtrics.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.
· Ability and desire to work with/within a diverse community, and contribute, engage and collaborate.
Compensation: $18-$20/hour, depending on experience