A well funded Technology startup in the seaport is adding a Senior Accountant to their Accounting team. The team prides themselves on being high performing and running very clean processes. The company is in a state of growth and evolution and needs someone who aligns with their work ethic and values.
Upon joining this company you would receive incredible perks including flexibility, generous PTO, catered lunches, commuter reimbursements and much more.
Areas of Responsibility:
• Perform general ledger account analysis and reconciliations
• Draft monthly financial statements including balance sheet, income statement and AR aging reports
• Prepare month-end reconciliations
• Run reports and prepare month-end journal entries
• Drive the AR process
• Support process improvement projects as needed
• Ad-hoc projects as needed
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
• 3+ years of public/private accounting experience
• CPA required
• NetSuite experience a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills