A leading Healthcare Consultancy firm located in Newton, MA, is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to assist the Office Manager, CEO and other management staff. Ideal candidate for this position is someone who has excellent customer service skills, can wear multiple hats, is professional and has prior experience working in an office environment.
The is a temporary position with the possibility to turn permanent for the right candidate. If you are someone looking to set foot in the door of a growing company, this is the chance- Apply now! Reply with your resume and we'll get in touch!
• Manage mail; phones; and numerous administrative functions for Office Manager, CEO, and staff
• Management office scheduling and calendars
• Manage client intake process and file management
• Document and report production through CRM and other software
• General office management and ordering
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
• Prior Office experience preferred
• Computer proficiency especially with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Power Point
• QuickBooks, Timeslips a plus
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize and manage deadlines